E-Term32 is a fast, accurate and secure Telnet Terminal Emulation program for Windows workstations. Multiple configuration options make it an ideal choice for a variety of environments. E-Term32 can be installed individually on each client, on a server, or on a Windows or Citrix Terminal Server.
Connect to host computers through the Internet using Telnet or by serial communication. E-Term32 includes an easy-to-use session manager and emulates most popular terminals including VT320, VT220, Wyse 50, and SCO ANSI. If connectivity to IBM mainframes is required, E-Term Enterprise includes all the features of E-Term32 and supports TN3270 and TN5250 Terminal Emulation for further Telnet versatility.
Bundled with E-Term32 is highly acclaimed WSFTP file transfer client and utilities for easy to use drag and drop FTP file transfer.
Version 6.0 adds support for IPV6 Connections and Updated Secure Connection Library with no vunerability to Heartbleed bug, and Windows 8 Desktop Compatibilty. Versions prior to 5.0 have issues with Windows 7.
- Vista & Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP compatibility.
- VT100-VT320, WYSE 50 and SCO-ANSI terminal emulation.
- SSH 1.0 and 2.0 using public or private keys.
- Serial, Telnet, and LAT connectivity.
- Browser Support – Can run in an IE Window.
- Command language (compatible with EM320W).
- Color support for video attributes.
- Customizable tool bars.
- Docking and floating tool bars.
- Easy to use Connection Manager.
- FTP client application included.
- Graphical mouse and keyboard mapping.
- Kermit, XMODEM, YMODEM, and ZMODEM file transfer.
- Maximize Workspace mode.
- Microsoft Terminal Server support.
- Network server support.
- Robust printer support for screen and pass through printing.
- Screen Scroll Back.
- VT and PC font sets.